together we get there
Employment is a major part of our lives
Career coaching can help you develop and manage a career that is congruent with your personal and family life.
Here at tmcoaching we can help you identify what you really want out of life – what would really give you satisfaction and allow you feel fulfilled within your career.
Career coaching will enable you to understand who you really are and what motivates your thoughts and behaviour in order to clarify what you most want from your career, also to acknowledge the skills and experience that you have accumulated and how to identify opportunities and areas for development in order to implement the strategies to achieve your career goals.
Career coaching is relevant at any point of your working life not just when you are faced with changes like promotion, a new job, redundancy, retirement, relocation or you might just want to review where you are at present.
Often today's turbulent and fast changing work environment demands more from workers at all levels. As goals, roles and business conditions change, we must learn new skills and become willing to seek out new approaches and thinking to succeed.
My approach is Career Cognitive Behavioural Coaching and Solution Focused decision making.
Benefits of Career Coaching are:
- Improvement of self-esteem and confidence
- Development of existing skills and attributes
- Defining career direction and areas for future development
- Clarity of the steps leading to the successful goal attainment
- Balance in work and home life
- Reinforcement of ethics and beliefs
- Building of fulfilling relationships
- Setting realistic career aims and goals
Working with a career coach will ensure that you don't just stand still – but make the progress you want,